Customer Service Associate
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for representing the company in a positive and professional manner while answering the inquiries and questions of our users.
Additionally, the Customer Service Associate will:
- Answer live chat, e-mails and phone support from our users and assist them while meeting quota (200 cases/day).
- Troubleshoot user issues and questions with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Collaborate on team decisions.
- Respond to all chat inquires throughout the workday while answering e-mails and phone support.
- Communicate clearly and professionally via live chat and e-mail.
- Work efficiently with all departments to ensure customer inquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
Additional skills and experience required:
- At least 1 year of live chat & email customer service experience is required.
- Have general computer knowledge and typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. (Writing sample will be requested during the interview process.)
- Proficiency with Google Drive and Zendesk software will be a plus.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel Functions.
- Must be detail oriented, capable of managing competing priorities and meeting tight timeline and daily quota.
- Must be self-motivated and deadline/quota oriented.
- Must be able to work productively with limited supervision.