Customer Experience Concierge (Remote) at AvantStay
What you'll do...
- Respond to guest inquiries promptly, personally, discreetly and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome.
- Convert reservation requests into bookings and effectively manage lead opportunities and outreach efforts.
- Support field operation teams in maintaining a consistent guest experience.
- Keep relevant systems updated with customer information and property details.
- Provide knowledgeable and correct information on AvantStay properties and policies.
- Understand who our guests are, what brought them to AvantStay, their intent and timeline to book, thus creating a robust Customer Profile.
- Attend weekly meetings and provide organized updates succinctly.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with guests, field operators and local vendors.
- Provide the highest level of customer support + concierge services to all current and future guests.
- Maintain knowledgeable on Concierge and Value Added services in all markets.
- Engage the guests, be sincere and genuine, anticipate and exceed guests’ expectations and own the experience.
- Be a professional brand ambassador for our company when dealing with internal and external customers and vendors.
What you'll bring...
- 2+ Years of Customer service and / or Concierge experience required
- Background in real estate and / or short-term rentals preferred
- Background in Sales and Call Center environment preferred
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the home sharing economy
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Capable of quickly learning new software systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Legal right to work in the United States
Perks + Benefits...
- Salary: $20/hr, DOE
- Benefits and PTO Policy
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
- Number of roles: 3, all remote