Customer Care Representative, English and German Speaking (Bilingual) at Ruggable (Remote)
Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
We are looking for Customer Care Representatives to join our Customer Experience team. This is an immediate and full-time opportunity to join our rapidly growing UK based team. We are looking for candidates who are fluent in German and English who will be the “voice” of Ruggable in the front lines, interacting with customers primarily via phone, email and chat. The ideal candidate is someone with prior experience working in customer service, has a positive attitude, and also thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
This role offers flexible working with the option to work in our London office, Birmingham office or remotely. We have big plans for Ruggable’s growth in the UK and Europe and this role is integral to our success. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated candidate looking for training, career progression and to be part of a collaborative, high performing team!
Expected hours per week: 40
Location: Hybrid onsite schedule in either London or Birmingham, or option to work remote in the UK
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the “voice” for Ruggable in the front lines, delivering excellent customer service experiences via email, chat and phone
- Track and meet KPI targets (service level agreement/first response time, quality, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Take ownership of issues and put our Customers First to help resolve their problems
- Provide timely and thorough resolution to customer inquiries (common inquiries include: returns, cancellations, exchanges, tracking and status updates, product recommendations, etc.)
- Collaborate with other functions (Tech, Ops, Product, etc.) to maintain expert-status on knowledge of the products / features
- Communicate with management to escalate problems and recommend resolutions
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process inbound customer requests via phone, email and chat
- Able to solve problems with empathy and patience
- Team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficiency with spreadsheet applications (i.e., Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel)
- Must be a self starter and multi-tasker - while remaining responsible and detail-oriented
- Experience with e-commerce companies (i.e., websites + apps)
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Shopify
- Experience in customer care or customer service
- $25,000 - $28,000 GBP per year (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus depending on level of role
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruggable does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ruggable employees or any other company destination. Ruggable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.