Customer Adoption Associate Manager
We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Customer Adoption Associate Manager
ServiceTitan’s Customer Adoption Associate Manager is an integral, highly-visible role to ensure the success of the ServiceTitan’s Platform team. S/he will help our existing customers adopt NEW features such as Payments, Financing, etc. This is an individual contributor role on building, maintaining, and leveraging customer relationships through a strong blend of ServiceTitan’s product knowledge, business consultation and sales skills. Majority of the time will be spent AFTER a customer signs up for the features, and responsibilities is not limited to: training the customer on integrations, enabling integrations, following up and ensuring customer is adopting integrations, etc. Additionally, s/he is an effective partner to our customers and works in strong collaboration with our Customer Success team.
What you'll do:
- Foster & build overall relationship with customers, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and long-term customer success
- Be the go-to-lead on new features adoption in an advocate/consultative approach
- Demonstrate a strong appreciation of our new features, and business needs in a customer’s organization. Use technical and business acumen to align business drivers to ServiceTitan’s solutions
- Proactively work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Strategy, Marketing, Product Management, and Sales Leadership to develop coordinated view and consistent measurement of adoption of ServiceTitan
- Build a brand to become the expert on adoption and sophistication at ServiceTitan
- Track and measure business impact and report out to cross-functional stakeholders
What you'll need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 2-4 years experience in a SaaS environment/company
- Experience in sales, service, or customer success-related role preferred
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Office skills and Salesforce
- Creativity and ability to run with minimal direction in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
- Excellent communication skills
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 201717