Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, senior professionals from BlackRock, Uber and Getaround, and a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Custodial Specialist, Los Angeles
The Custodial Specialist will be central to rapidly scaling Metropolis in Los Angeles and beyond. You will be responsible for cleaning, maintaining, repairing, and beautifying multiple facilities across the market. Your goal is to ensure each facility fosters a remarkable customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Maintain our facilities to the highest quality standards to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensure facilities look remarkable by removing trash, sweeping, mopping, and cleaning surfaces
- Repair and maintain on-site infrastructure including light bulbs, signage, gate arms, etc.
- Work with vendors to conduct installations, repairs and maintenance of equipment as necessary
- Act as a brand ambassador, offering support to customers on a needed basis and smiles always
What you’ll need
- Maintenance and custodial experience.
- A problem-solving mentality. When you see something is broken, you fix it, and if you don’t know how, you learn
- A bias towards action. The willingness and ability to take decisive action rooted in sound judgment and on a reasonable timeline is critical for this role
- Strong interpersonal skills. Success in this role depends on developing trusting relationships with the Los Angeles team, myriad stakeholders, and partners