Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution, Mavent Compliance Service, and AllRegs research, reference and education resources to improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency across the entire mortgage lifecycle.
Summary of Responsibilities
Design, develop, and maintain engaging, interactive, and effective training content for Ellie Mae's customers, employees, and partners. Audiences include internal employees and external audience includes mortgage industry professionals.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Design and develop curriculum using appropriate instructional design methodology and development tools
- Create and select classroom activities that enhance student comprehension, thus aiding in mastery and retention of the course objectives and content
- Work with key stake-holders and subject-matter-experts to develop instructor-led modules
- Write scenario and exercise processes and scripts for demonstration and exercise modules
- Ensure that materials are consistent with other product messaging, and documentation, such as online help, user guides, and video tutorials
- Conduct on-going content reviews to ensure that materials are up to date, accurate, effective, and meet the training needs of Ellie Mae's customers, partners and employees
- Create learning support materials, such as demo scripts, job aids and self-study guides
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years in the mortgage industry, preferred
- Self-motivated and directed to stay current on industry trends and technology
Instructional Design/Curriculum Development
- At least 5 years’ experience in instructional design, curriculum development, instructional technology, multimedia learning technology, or responsive design
- 3 years in the corporate training/instructional development space, preferred
- Awareness of client needs in the corporate instructional design space
- Knowledge of curriculum development standards and best practices in education
- Demonstrated application of adult learning principles and instructional design practices
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging, interactive, and effective training
- Demonstrated ability to create performance support materials that support stated learning objectives
- Ability to express content clearly and easily
- Independent, agile, and advocating team player
- Ability to independently manage projects with a proven track record of managing multiple deliverables produced by diverse teams
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- Ability to identify procedural roadblocks, and recommend and implement improvements in our internal processes and procedures
- Strong consultative skills to work effectively with peers, subject matter experts, and other business partners
- Classroom – training documentation, participant/facilitator guides, etc.
Software & Tools
Demonstrated proficiency using:
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio
- TechSmith SnagIt
- Familiarity with Ellie Mae Encompass, preferred
- Familiarity with Velocify, preferred
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.