- Relationship Management: Serve as the primary point of contact and account owner for a portfolio of corporate partners. Develop and manage key relationships at all levels of your partners’ organization and drive strategic engagement with them. Set and achieve partnership goals including enrollment, retention, engagement and the overall health of the partner / InStride relationship.
- Partner Program Launches: Onboard and launch custom Strategic Enterprise Education programs that are aligned to corporate partner business objectives and learner needs. Track, analyze and communicate key success metrics to develop and execute against goals internally and with corporate partners. Responsible for revenue generation through learner enrollments and account growth year over year.
- Learner Experience & Success: Develop deep subject matter expertise on the end-to-end experience of our learners and corporate partners, identifying potential barriers, challenges and opportunities. Understand key operational elements of program design to ensure successful launch and expansion.
- Consulting: Provide your partners with valued guidance and thought leadership. Be a trusted consultant at the executive level and beyond helping them leverage InStride’s platform and services. Ensure your partners stay up to date on the latest product features, new academic programs, SEE best practices and strategic initiatives.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Collaborate cross-functionally to meet our business objectives and effectively coordinate with internal teams including marketing, product, academic partnerships, sales and support. Be the expert in the room when it comes to your corporate partners with the ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to inform decision-making and product strategy.
- Operational Excellence: Establish and lead a cadence of ongoing syncs with corporate partners and drive regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders to evaluate success and align on upcoming opportunities. Maintain up-to-date corporate partner information in Salesforce and other sources of documentation. Create presentation materials for various internal and external meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree AND four (4) years of business to business consulting, customer success, account management or sales experience; OR Master’s degree AND three (3) years of business to business customer success, management consulting, marketing, or sales experience.
- Previous experience managing and growing customer relationships across a diverse set of global organizations
- Able to work with all levels of individuals within an organization, up to C-suite leaders, with demonstrated experience supporting high profile clients and executives
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism with outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual with a high degree of follow-through, who also has the ability to think and plan strategically
- A self-motivated, collaborative problem solver with a strong work ethic and high energy level
- Able to execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- Willing to travel as needed (up to 30%)
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality