Corporate Operations Manager
The Corporate Operations Manager (COM) provides a variety of management and professional support across the organization with an emphasis on planning, performance management, operational efficiency and effectiveness. The COM coordinates and leads on many activities that are directly under the responsibility of the Director of Operations (DOO), as well as serves as an internal consultant and change agent within the organization to support and/or lead a variety of initiatives aimed at increasing organizational effectiveness.
The COM must be able to liaise effectively across the organization, communicating easily with staff in the full spectrum of technical roles and at all organizational levels. The COM will work closely with the Director of Operations on a day to day basis and represents the DOO on specific initiatives.
- Define KPIs that help drive operational rigor and manage performance that ultimately lead to key insights.
- Work with leaders across the company to define, measure and report on operational goals and KPIs.
- Ensure all Ops process across the spectrum of logistics, site management, travel, employee nutrition (and others) are defined, documented, socialized, adopted and measured.
- Create, track and meet Operations department metrics.
- Collaborate with EHS to audit facilities to confirm compliance with internal procedures as well as accordance with county, state, EPA and OSHA regulations.
- Collaborate across the organization on our ISO certification program.
- Develop and implement plans for continuous process improvement.
- People Management; create clear SMART goals for direct reports, provide continuous feedback, collaborate with the team to drive engagement.
- Harmonize Ops processes and tools across all facilities and geographies.
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication, time management, collaborative, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exercise considerable independent judgment.
- Employ exceptional analytical skills.
- Results driven.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced working in a matrix environment, influencing and driving results through department without always having direct managerial responsibility.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen or other improvement methodologies.
- Effectively manage team across employee lifecycle (hire, onboard, develop, performance management, etc.
- Experience scaling processes and tools.
- Track record of working within a growth stage company.
- 5+ years of experience in the same or similar role.
- BA in business administrations, management, international business or similar field.
- Strong track record of managing change initiatives related to scaling a company’s organizational effectiveness (e.g., processes, tools metrics and communication).