Coordinator, DEI North America at Warner Bros. Discovery (Greater LA Area, CA)
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are...
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role
Assist the Manager, DEI Business Partner and Director in support of the NA Business Resource Groups (BRG's) including BRG program logistics, financial reconciliation, and project planning, and to support DEI initiatives from the DEI Business and Creative Councils.
Your Role Accountabilities
- Provide project coordination support across DEI programs, events, and budget governance for BRG communities.
- Provide day-to-day DEI support for the team on projects and administrative tasks.
- Serve as the DEI North America intake point of contact for information/requests from employees and managers; assists the DEI North America Partners in a proactive and positive manner.
- Provide project management support to organize, schedule, and deliver DEI-related trainings.
- Assist with design and research of internal and external DEI presentations across a range of DEI areas.
- Develop working relationships with internal DEI stakeholders including but not limited to People and Culture, COE's, and other partner groups as required
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager, Director, or GVP
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in HR or related client-focused role.
- Employee Resource Group experience helpful, but not required
- Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels.
- Good judgment and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
How We Get Things Done...
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits...
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skillset, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $42,210.00 - $78,390.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].