Coordinator, Creative Licensing
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records ("IGA") is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional coordinator to assist our VP, Creative Licensing.
- Administrator duties would include answering the phone, managing my expenses and calendar, updating the contact database, various servicing lists and dealing with day to day departmental asks.
- This person would also oversee all departmental servicing including managing the servicing calendar, show invites, ticket requests, and eventually / hopefully learn and then help creatively pitch to brief when necessary.
- Detail oriented, resourceful, motivated, self-starter and someone who is interested and wants to learn about creative licensing.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow through
- At least 1 year of executive assistant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.