Coordinator Consumer Engagement
The Coordinator, Consumer Engagement, will work closely with two label "embeds" on the operations and logistics needed to successfully execute new direct-to-consumer programs revolving around artist activity and key events. The Coordinator will support the Embeds in coordinating with various internal and external departments to ensure that all necessary operational components are aligned for the launch and maintenance of multiple direct to consumer programs including D2C eCommerce stores, eMail and fan acquisition campaigns, VIP ticketing programs and more. Ideal candidate for this role is highly organized, can thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can juggle the demands of multiple labels and programs.
- Compile necessary logistical information for new product/program launches (SKUs, product titles, product descriptions, hi-res design files, product weights and dimensions etc.)
- Maintain log of open work orders with internal departments such as production and creative (for product and marketing assets) to follow up as necessary and ensure that deadlines are communicated to meet launch dates.
- Trafficking "staging links" and comments/amendments to ensure timely program launches.
- Trafficking marketing assets for approval/amendment
- Regular checks on active web stores to ensure that they are functioning properly, that messaging is accurate in product descriptions and banners, and that items are merchandised in logical sequence depending on various factors.
- Reporting of sales and marketing data to all relevant parties (label, manager etc) around high profile program activity
- Monitor best sellers and work with store managers to merchandise homepage accordingly.
- Monitor social chatter for roster of artist web stores for any outstanding issues that may be arising from fulfilment centre issues or poor user experience.
- Submit comp requests to production and provide tracking to requestor in timely fashion.
- Create tracked URLs for digital marketing campaigns and help analyse source traffic via Google Analytics then make suggestions to better optimize future campaigns.
- Assist in compiling eCommerce product and marketing presentations that are to be delivered to brand managers and artist managers for approval.
- Assist with timely passing of information to other territories for creation of international stores and programs
- Assist in preparation of "pitch decks" for labels and artist managers
- General admin including meeting scheduling, expense reports, occasional travel booking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organized with superior time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under tight schedules while maintaining production of high quality work
- Self-accountability to follow-through with proper consistent updates to stake holders
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google docs
- Strong interest in learning more about eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Minimum 1 year of relevant internship or full time work experience
- Music, Entertainment, eCommerce experience all a plus
- BA degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.