At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
As a Contract Specialist you are the front line of support for all incoming dealership contracts. You willwork with internal and external teams to ensure that all of our new Edmunds products and services arecompleted in a timely manner. Your goal is to help the Operations Department run smoothly bypartnering with various teams to ensure all information entered into our systems are accurate . Yourmission: help dealers sell more cars and our sales people acquire and retain them as clients.
What You’ll Do:
- All contract entry is accurate and ensuring all T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted
- Manage asset follow-up with internal and external teams
- Monitor team dashboards
- Maintain solid relationships with your team, as well as internal and external teams
- Handling all questions and concerns regarding contract processing with speed and professionalism
- Follow established work methods, processes and procedures
- Use available resources efficiently to assess issues and recommend valid solutions
- Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
What You Need:
- Data entry skills are required
- Customer service experience required
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with competing priorities as well as time management
- Fast learner – you can easily and quickly pick up and learn new concepts
- Able to adapt to an ever changing workflow and processes
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to understand and communicate difficult concepts to nontechnical players (speak to the layman)
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to build solid relationships with various teams
- Desire to take initiative and think of solutions for problems that you may encounter
- Be able to work independently and also on a team
- Work as a team player
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Gmail, Google drives, Google Sheets, Google Slides, GoogleCalendar)
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.