Community Support, Team Lead
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we’re seeking:
Community Support is key to supporting the Zwift mission so we’re looking for someone who has a relentless passion for helping others. The CS Team Lead will support the Team Manager by supervising and assisting with day-to-day tasks needed to meet the team KPIs. They will be the main point-of-contact for our Tier 3 specialists. If you are an enthusiastic leader, who can motivate and inspire a team on-site, in service to Tier 1 & Tier 2 off-site agents, to deliver an exceptional member experience then we want you.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Kustomer Tier 3 queues, assigning conversations, managing resolve times, tracking metrics, and generating reports showing the health of our group.
- Support Tier 3 Specialists to efficiently, effectively, and expeditiously solve escalated support needs.
- Ensure information from ZHQ is shared with our Tier 1 & 2 agents in all locations, to minimize escalated cases.
- Identify appropriate situations and work with other groups for outreach to customers, in bulk, when large support issues are resolved.
- Consolidate feedback and feature requests to present to relevant teams.
- Coordinate team member responsibilities and workloads for optimal productivity.
- Mentor, train, coach and inspire CS Team Agents to be at their best.
- Maintain the task lists, and other administrative tools, to support our team.
- Handle ad hoc request for information from within our outside the department.
- Escalate issues to CS leadership team when additional support is needed.
- Process consumer conversations to model Zwift support
What to bring:
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Experience overseeing and leading others to meet goals and metrics
- Close attention to detail with strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- A leadership style that exudes a sense of calm in the face of chaos and a sense of urgency when volume is down.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a relentless passion for results.
- Team player with an ability to work well independently and remotely at times
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly (we’re constantly putting learning into practice)
- Active Zwift community member
- Experience administrating Discourse or other comparable forum software
- Cycling, running and/or indoor training equipment knowledge
Top Five Reasons Why We Think You’ll Love It Here:
- Great employee bike program
- Amazing office location on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.