Community Support Lead
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Community Support Lead to join Team Snapchat! Working within Customer Operations you will help solve some of Snap’s most interesting operational problems by partnering with Design, Insights, Growth and other teams in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will lead Operations across both our Community Support team and remote vendor based teams with a focus on driving excellence and scale. You are also an efficiency expert, making data driven decisions cross-functionally leveraging automations, support site improvements and teams to provide the best multi channel support for our users globally.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate day-to-day service delivery of global support operations against quality and efficiency
- Proactively anticipate trends and development ahead of new features and build out relevant new policies or changes to existing policies.
- Support daily operations through operational oversight and analysis of inbound contact team
- Drive analysis on projects to inform strategic decisions and improve user experience
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes and products
- Collaborate with other teams to iterate and experiment with process and content (language, tone, format, etc.) to strive for the highest possible level of quality and consistency
- Act as an escalation point for the team; handling difficult and urgent cases
- Respond to Community Support inquiries as needed, ensuring quality responses and fast TAT
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of support experience
- 3+ years working in Zendesk, Salesforce, Sprinklr, or other CRM
- 1+ years people management
- Experience in Twitter support and Social Listening
- Experience working with frequent product releases
- Data driven with demonstrable record of analytic decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with various team members throughout the company
- Knowledge of a second language preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work independently while also operating as a collaborative team player
- Process driven individual with a proven track record of identifying gaps and implementing new processes
- Customer-driven with a passion for supporting Snapchatters
- Passion for Snapchat, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]