Community Support Experience Analyst at Zwift
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, Rio de Janeiro, Japan and Melbourne, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve…wanna join?
About the team:
Community Support is part of the Member Experience team and works directly with our community members delivering an authentic support experience that is human, straight-forward, and effortless as possible. We interact with members from around the globe by email, live chat, and phone to resolve problems with empathy and empower Zwifters to achieve their goals.
We interact with thousands of members per week - both sharing user-reported issues with developers and informing users of known bugs - and play an important role representing the community voice to the rest of the company to ensure we remain a community-driven organization.
Who we’re seeking:
As our Community Support Experience Analyst, you will play a key role in analyzing, designing and implementing changes to support workflows that enhance the member experience within Zwift. As the advocate, you will have the goal of relentlessly leveling-up our service. Your leadership will be exemplified as you collaborate with business leaders and cross-functional teams to integrate member feedback and experience metrics into decisions on processes, products, and service offerings to improve customer usability, satisfaction, and loyalty.
This role will work closely with our Learning and Development Manager to create materials and resources which motivate our team to always act in a way that optimizes our member and our business needs. These results will translate into specific and measured improvements to celebrate.
What you'll do:
- Design and document the processes of the member support journey to ensure the best possible experience, reducing potential problems before they occur
- Using data, analyze support workflows to remove pain points and obstacles in providing an optimal, low-effort support experience
- Ensure each interaction delivers the same level of excellence across all channels and languages
- Identify trends impacting members and front-line agents, and recommend changes to improve member engagement, customer effort and/or agent efficacy.
- Collaborates with business leaders and cross-functional teams across the company to improve the process and reduce member effort.
- Spearhead timely communication, review, and resolution of concerns, complaints, and grievances.
- Perform checks and monitor performance to ensure processes are properly followed and that language is ‘Zwift-y’
- Work closely with Learning and Development Manager to help deliver training and other resources, which reinforce a culture of continuous improvement
- Identify, measure, and report on KPIs for quality
- Regularly handle member contacts during peak periods
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of community, support, or customer service experience
- Skilled multitasker with live chat, email and/or phone support experience
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with technical support and troubleshooting
- Attention to detail with an ability to see pain points among processes
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills to implement process changes
- A proactive mindset focused on making life easy for others
- A passion for learning and a solid grasp of technology (PC, Mac, iOS, and Android software and hardware), bikes, and/or running
- A collaborative team player that takes initiative and pride in their work
- Ability to adapt and innovate quickly
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends when needed
- Experience with CRM software (Zendesk, Kustomer, etc), Confluence, and JIRA
- Online gaming experience (MMOs)
- Cycling, running, and/or indoor training knowledge
Top Reasons Why We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive pay scale
- Great employee fitness rewards program
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.