Client Success Manager
We are looking for a Client Success Manager who will focus primarily on our key accounts with onboarding and building lasting, rewarding relationships. Key to this is the ability to understand what drives value for our clients, providing feedback to the Sales and Campaign Management teams, and ensuring their success and retention.
Your main objective will be ensuring our clients have a great experience while working with Relatable. You will be a customer champion, helping each client see value and providing feedback to the team. Your ultimate goal is to turn every client into a fan of Relatable.
The ideal candidate will thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy helping customers realize their business and marketing transformation. With strong problem solving skills and organizational awareness, you are capable of intervening where needed to ensure that any roadblocks to success are removed as efficiently as possible. This is a key, customer-facing role within Sales and requires a dedicated professional with an exceptional ability to manage client relationships.
Responsibilities – What you’ll do
- Own the ultimate success of Relatable’s key accounts, including client onboarding and retention
- Proactively manage each client’s business needs – actively seek opportunities to deepen our relationships, help our clients’ businesses, and generate referrals
- Work closely with the sales and campaign operations teams to prioritize new product features based on client needs and feedback
- Understand client business goals and key performance indicators; possesses the ability to translate those insights into client successes
- Conduct ongoing meetings with clients to communicate best practices, successes and business results
- Communicate consistently with client contacts throughout the customer lifecycle, providing status updates and escalating important issues where needed
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic
- Drive client success outcomes - measure and improve retention by increasing renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in key accounts through up-selling
Requirements – Who you are
- 3-5 years experience as a Client Success Manager and/or Sales in digital marketing, advertising or social media
- 3-5 years experience with project management, operations or media/advertising production
- Deadline-driven, detail-orientated, self-starter
- Ability to build rapport & communicate effectively with clients, as well as diverse groups of individuals including all levels of employees and management
- Excellent multi-tasker, able to take on many projects without dropping the ball
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-orientated to achieve goals
- Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
- Passionate about marketing, tech, and digital
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- 100% paid healthcare and dental insurance
- New MacBook Pro and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your monthly cell phone bill too
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
- Our Los Angeles office is just 5-min walk to the beach
- Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow & develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.