Client Success Executive (Mountain, Central, and Eastern Regions, US) at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.SUMMARY
WELL’s Client Success team is looking for an experienced Client Success Executive to join our growing organization. You will drive clients’ use of the WELL platform and ensure client retention, growth, and overall client satisfaction.
Client Success Executives fully engage our most strategic clients at all levels. You will be responsible for establishing and building strong relationships with WELL’s customers, while also working with our internal teams, such as the Integration, Implementation, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Support. As the liaison between WELL and our clients, you are an expert communicator and client advocate.
This position is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to be at the forefront of healthcare technology and are passionate about client satisfaction.RESPONSIBILITIES
Drive Client Success Outcomes
- Deliver and delight for WELL's customers with a red carpet experience.
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes and touch points, including executive sponsor programs, regular business reviews, renewals and expansions.
Drive True Value for Clients
- Grow client’s depth of understanding of product use cases and capabilities to deliver value and ROI.
- Be a trusted advisor and an expert on the healthcare technology space.
Drive Alignment with Renewals & Expansions
- Uncover opportunities and engage internal teams to drive revenue within your customer base.
- Retain 100% of your book of business; build strong CXO relationships to deliver on customer needs.
Key Internal Relationship Alignment
- Align with WELL internal teams including Billing, Client Success, Marketing, Product, and Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree is required (or equivalent experience); MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare tech in a client-facing role
- Superior communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Skilled at handling multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously, with an inclusive team approach
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a data-driven focus
- A mindset of inclusion and inspiration
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are located within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role. We are looking for candidates that currently reside within the United States, and are located in the Mountain, Central or Eastern Time Zones.PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Fantastic remote company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- MacBook Pro provided
- Unlimited vacation/PTO and a flexible work schedule
- Generous equity package
- Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
WELL is dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and express their thoughts and opinions. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.