Client Solutions Manager at Cameo
Client Solutions Manager
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more...not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from practically anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team…so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰 Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the Role:
The CSM for Cameo’s Brand Partnerships team is a strategic and hardworking solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and run key client relationships, be a platform and product specialist, and become an expert in media planning, strategy, and measurement to our brand partners. With a validated understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing sophisticated opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key relationships focusing on driving revenue, partner education & happiness. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
What you will be doing:
- Act as a marketing solutions specialist
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, build, and implement marketing solutions for partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and standard methodologies, and ultimately grow the existing business partnership
- Analyze data and insights to guide the strategy and implementation of Cameo solutions
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal XFN teams
- Media & measurement strategy and implementation
- Guide strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against goals
- Outline and lead all aspects of measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Project management and internal operations
- Project lead sophisticated work streams
- Coordinate internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing/ad sales and account management
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Understanding of digital measurement, tracking fundamentals, and mobile measurement partners
- Analytical skills that can translate data from paid, owned, and earned metrics into a performance measurement narrative that scales value for partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate positive relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.