We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role
The client manager is an integral team member that is responsible for controlling and coordinating transactions across the Auction and Elite platforms. Responsible for onboarding both broker and owner business for the Auction and Elite platforms. Working closely with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to help managing relationships with brokers, owners, and buyers from the time of onboarding a transaction through the close of escrow. Educating brokers and owners on how to tap into a digital platform that makes it easy to onboard assets, evaluate the success of marketing campaigns in real-time, pre-qualified leads and partner with brokers on lead follow up.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for calling through the Leads that come through the property page and assist the broker in moving those Leads down the funnel
- Calling through the Lead vaults and work through asset registration with prospective buyers
- Managing the execution of auction assets once they go live on the website through the closing of escrow
- Collaborate with brokers and owners to ensure relevant due diligence items are included in the data vault
- Prepare weekly marketing activity reports
- Organize weekly meetings to discuss the CREXi property-specific marketing strategy, market feedback, and buyer review
- Compile custom presentations, pertinent case studies, transaction data reports, etc.
- Oversee Salesforce and other proprietary systems to ensure that current pipeline and stages are accurately reflected and make updates as needed
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Collaborate and communicate with the deal team to ensure a smooth and seamless deal process
- Manage and track milestone events in escrow timeline of properties in escrow
- Manage buyers during the Auction process
- Some travel may be required
Who You Are
- 4 - 6 years of commercial real estate experience
- Prior experience managing multiple transactions / escrows simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial desire to grow the CREXi commercial real estate technology platform
- Experience with various commercial property types
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with internal and external customers
- Demonstration of organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle confidential material
- Conflict Resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments (sales team members, marketing, leadership team members, engineers, etc.)
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills
- Auction experience is preferred
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities
CREXi is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. CREXi will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.