Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better and more accessible for everyone. Our team is building a revolutionary platform for financial advisors and their clients to remove the friction from investing and reduce the barrier to entry into wealth creation and management. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people, better.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re up to. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
We’re looking to hire an entrepreneurial Chief of Staff to maximize the output of our leadership team and ensure all Altruist team members are working on the things that matter most. If you're passionate about working with a kind, hard-working and humble team that’s making financial advice more accessible, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Leadership optimization - Develop systems and processes to ensure the leadership team is spending its time as effectively as possible.
- Internal communicator - Create channels to ensure that information is quickly and accurately communicated to all levels of the organization while promoting transparency and accessibility.
- Operational excellence - Collaborate with leaders and managers to hold every department to a high quality of care with respect to their objective planning, metrics management, and KPI reporting.
- Focused decision making - Build frameworks that enable leaders and managers to progress quickly and confidently on critical projects and initiatives.
- Accountability partner - Hold leaders and managers accountable and push back when misalignment occurs.
What you'll need:
- 7+ years in a business or executive management role
- Track record of excellence in organizing and directing multiple teams
- Impeccable communicator
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in strategic analysis and planning
- Comfortable with data analysis and budget management
- Strong project reporting and project management skills
- Ability to confidently move from ambiguity to a plan of action
- Unwavering values in kindness, brilliance and grit
- Exercises discretion in handling confidential information
What you’ll get:
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for disruption. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the leading edge of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a young (fast-growing) company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we build our products.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s encouraged to continually grow and develop their expertise. We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Brilliance at Altruist means constantly striving to better your craft with a hunger for constant learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.
Think you’ll be a good fit? Apply with a link to your portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.