Construction affects the lives of nearly everyone in the world. It’s a $10T global industry, employing 7% of the world’s population. However, it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries. Construction is in need of transformation, and Procore is right at the forefront. Will you join our journey?
We’re looking for a Chief of Staff, Revenue to directly support our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) in scaling and growing the 1,000+ revenue teams across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Business Development. In this role, you’ll focus on driving the rhythm of the business, strategic initiatives, and supporting the CRO in running the revenue organization. This senior position is highly visible in the organization, involves frequent interaction with the executive team, and has a seat on the Revenue Leadership Team.
This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be based in our Carpinteria office or remote. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- A trusted business partner and ability to provide strategic counsel to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and act on his behalf where relevant
- Make the CRO successful in executing business strategy by providing necessary data and insights to drive quicker decision making at the Executive level
- Expert on the Revenue Organization, ability to drive key decisions and outcomes on behalf of the CRO and expand the bandwidth of the CRO
- Attends meetings and calls on behalf of the CRO
- Heavily involved in long term strategy/decisions for the relevant department
- Strategic lead on high profile projects as needed as Voice of the CRO (ex: acquisitions, planning cycle)
- Acts as the communication arm for their boss with other executives and leaders in the organization, clients, or major stakeholders
- Run cross-functional working team meetings efficiently and effectively, with the ability to connect the dots and influence key decisions
- Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the executive to facilitate efficient decision-making
- Supports department-wide goals process and develops major goals to support broad functional objectives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of work experience, ideally in management consulting and/or corporate strategy at a leading technology company
- Experience in enterprise software / SaaS highly desirable
- Proven track record to own, manage and drive cross-functional projects at an executive level
- Expertise in helping set vision, strategy and ensuring strategy is executed well
- Ability to develop deep trust-based relationships across different stakeholders
- Sophisticated quantitative aptitude and problem-solving capabilities; ability to prioritize workflow, manage multiple projects, and a commitment to improvement
- Persuasive communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to tailor communications to a broad range of internal and external audiences
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.