Call Center Team Leader / Coach at ForwardLine Financial
Located in Woodland Hills, CA, within the beautiful Warner Center area, we are a direct lender providing simple, honest, and attainable financing for Americas small businesses. Our company is looking for dynamic individuals who want to grow professionally, financially and be a part of taking ForwardLine into the future.
ForwardLine is looking for an experienced, driven, high energy leader to manage and grow our loan representative team team. Our loan representatives are the first point of contact for small business owners looking for financing. The person will be responsible for cultivating a high-performance team through coaching, mentoring, role modeling, motivation and overall strong leadership.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Board, train, coach and develop loan representatives in all aspects of their role.
- Monitor and evaluate calls daily and provide direct feedback and call coaching to team.
- Lead weekly coaching / training huddles.
- Motivate and drive the team to hit and exceed performance objectives.
- Facilitate the implementation of new processes, new tools or platforms, communications, training and methodologies and maintain close working relationships with other teams.
- Manage, maintain and communicate daily, weekly and monthly sales schedule; including daily ADP management.
You may be the person if you have the following qualities/skills;
- You care about people, and enjoy seeing your team grow and achieve their potential
- 2+ years coaching and mentoring in a call center environment
- Experience working for a company dealing with small businesses
- Strong working knowledge of SalesForce, and experience in a sales environment
- Proven track record of success at the management and contributor level
- You are confident, a problem solver and have strong conflict resolution abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
What you get from us:
- Paid training, coaching and development
- Health, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid vacation and sick time
- All warm leads - No cold calling
- A dynamic, team oriented office environment
- A comfortable, relaxed casual dress code
- Paid holidays
- Rewards, recognition, company events, and other fun stuff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base + Performance Bonus
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.