Business Systems Analyst at CCC
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team in Cerritos!
- Author and maintain detailed system documentation describing complex tools and processes.
- Learn and understand new and existing systems.
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and operations to document systems.
- Perform current-state and gap analysis to research and document business operations and systems.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Translate technical flows into highly readable nontechnical requirements and diagrams.
- Prepare status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Ensure efficient on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones.
- Prepare instruction manuals, runbooks, and other training documentation
- Perform system testing and user acceptance testing as needed
- Act as a subject matter expert
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 6+ years relevant experience as a systems analyst, business analyst, or programmer
- Strong experience diagraming technical systems and operational flows
- Comfortable working without oversight to learn and build expertise in a domain
- Capable of distilling, simplifying, and crystalizing concepts through diagrams and documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience gathering complex requirements
- Experience with relational databases
- Mastery in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio or equivalent)
- Experience interacting with the engineering team and management
CCC Information Services employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation, which may include bonuses and stock options, and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC’s top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company’s success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms – underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.