Business Systems Analyst, Salesforce
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
As part of the Edmunds Dealer Operations team, the Salesforce Business Systems Analyst position will support every facet of Edmunds CRM, Salesforce.com. The team’s work streams are working with business stakeholders to develop and document requirements that can be delivered to developers, as well as providing low-tech support for Salesforce requests coming from sales and operations. Working independently and in conjunction with a cross-functional team, you will leverage your strong analytical and technical skills to evaluate Edmunds business processes and systems, in order to proactively identify optimization opportunities that enable the organization to scale. The ideal candidate will facilitate requirement gathering sessions with cross-functional business stakeholders and use problem solving and communication skills to collaborate with the Salesforce technical team to design and deliver technology solutions to address both their current and future needs. This is a unique opportunity to shape all aspects of processes and procedures across the organization and directly impact Edmunds bottom line. If you are a highly analytical, natural leader with a curiosity to learn, and thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, this is the role for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively identify Salesforce automation opportunities including 3rd party solutions and recommend process improvements to drive operational efficiency
- Support the Salesforce development pipeline by writing technical stories, completing UAT and supporting feature releases and training
- Analyze data to identify sales and market trends to guide process decisions and strategy for leadership
- Support the adoption of the SalesForce system by providing training materials and being the goto subject matter expert
- Help overseeing management of Salesforce data, fields and processes to ensure system integrity
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Product, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Technology) to understand business needs and identify solutions to enable the business to scale
- Support the implementation of enterprise programs and develop solutions to automate onboarding of 2000+ dealers at a time
- Fast-paced environment that requires a candidate who can adapt to different challenges, perspectives and priority changes
- Ability to effectively communicate concisely with both technical developers offshore and nontechnical stakeholders internally
- Create new solutions for business problems in a pinch and support on-time and high quality product deliveries
What You Need:
- BA or BS Degree
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM
- 3+ years of applied experience using advanced Excel functions to manipulate and visualize data
- 2+ years of product development, CRM management or project management experience. Familiarity working in an Agile Scrum and Kanban environment is a plus
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills conducive to collaborating and working within cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to think critically and bring a solutions oriented approach to problem solving
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.