ServiceTitan is seeking a strong Business System Analyst (Marketing) to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
Reporting to the Sr. Business System Manager,Business Systems Analyst as core member work with Operations team and Stakeholder. The primary focus of this position, support Marketing and triaging Salesforce system issues in Marketing and Sales line of business. The BSAs are generally the System Admins for back office tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Marketo, to name a few.
As our Business Systems Analyst, Marketing, you will:
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements.
- Create workflow charts and diagrams by studying systems capabilities and then documenting functional specifications as BRDs.
- Produce functional, technical and system design documentation like BRDs, FRDs, and business process workflow diagrams for requirements traceability matrix.
- Identify and interview internal SMEs to solicit, gather and analyze user inputs and requirements.
- Work directly with the technology team to develop the use cases and functional, specification documents.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications in collaboration with the team and relevant IT technical resources.
- Recommend and document controls by identifying problems, inefficiencies and writing improved procedures.
- Conduct feasibility studies of applications and system solutions.
- Create test scenarios for applications and enhancements, ensuring functional requirements are met.
- Participate in the testing of new Salesforce functionality roll-outs.
- Provide support for incident management and integrations.
- Resolve system escalations and troubleshooting for power users.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- “Martech” experience in tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Contentful, Seismic, Gong, Gainsight.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM including troubleshooting Salesforce errors.
- Salesforce Admin Certificate 80201.
- Worked cross functionally, with multiple departments.
- Experience working with SaaS solutions.
- Experience creating User Stories with clear, unambiguous acceptance criteria.
- Experience developing process maps, and specifications documentation.
- Experience participating and/or facilitating workshops.
- Business Analyst in eliciting requirements, root cause analysis and impact analysis.
Other Soft Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Active listener with the ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate
- Superior organization skills including outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks, use initiative and be self-directed to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate with a flexible approach in a dynamic start-up environment.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan