Business Relationship Manager, Quote to Cash at Procore Technologies
We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager, Quote to Cash (BRM, QTC) to serve as the strategic interface with within IT Operations at Procore for the purpose of business and IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. In this role you will serve as the relationship linkage between the Procore business units and the Quote to Cash Business Systems team. You will provide highly-valued strategic consulting level support as well as facilitate, and serve as a lead, for the planning and execution of initiatives across these core business unit to achieve objectives through the effective use of technology.
As a BRM, QTC at Procore you will proactively serve as a “trusted advisor” and function as a key point of contact for IT business stakeholders. You will communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects and initiatives. Additionally, you will act as an advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure IT services meet their business priorities and needs.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Be accountable and responsible for the Procore end-to-end Quote to Cash business process architecture.
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of Business Analysts.
- Perform the role of technical program leadership and delivery and possess hands-on knowledge and experience of CPQ, CRM, SAAS Billing, 606 revenue Recognition, data models and SaaS vendors.
- Manage the development of audits and controls structured around business processes, process automation systems and the implementation staff.
- Manage the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) initiative of building a single software program/database that integrates information from departments and functions throughout an organization onto a single computer system.
- Establishes and maintains a strategic relationship with appropriate level key stakeholders.
- Maintains awareness of changes to organization(s) strategy, goals and processes to ensure requirements appropriately reflect the need of the organization(s).
- Lead prioritization of IT initiatives based on organization(s) needs/strategy, including IT workload and budget.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, Business or a related field with 8 or more years of internal/external IT experience
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of Business Analysts or similar roles within IT.
- Equivalent of 4+ years of experience in the quote to cash domain.
- An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Accounting, Sales Operations and Support.
- Experience successfully leading large, complex projects and/or in business/IT Consulting/management roles.
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills and experience/in-depth knowledge of the business requirements analysis and IT processes
- Proven track record of building strong relationships; excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; individual contributor responsible for managing business relationships
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of executives
- Large-scale/enterprise end-to-end business process architecture experience
- Hands-on knowledge and implementation experience of CPQ, CRM, ERP, PLM, ECM platforms, data models and SaaS vendors required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.