Business Operations Manager at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Manager of Business Operations to join the Business Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
As a member of the Business Operations Team, you will work directly with business executives and leaders on business projects and growth opportunities. Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Management, you will help oversee long-term initiatives that include assessing market opportunities, developing go-to-market strategies, and driving the associated business planning processes. You'll fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. You are comfortable with structuring complicated issues and finding creative solutions to business challenges. You will work cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving company and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Manager of Business Operations at Honey, you will:
- Apply rigorous quantitative analyses to internal company metrics, e.g. revenue and/or growth business metrics
- Build sophisticated financial models and develop business plans to address complex questions
- Synthesize and present recommendations to management
- Develop framework for financial and KPI analysis
- Track and report on emerging trends, new business models, and growth opportunities
- Provide goals and targets for our business organizations with accountability
- Partner cross functionally with marketing and/or revenue teams on business objectives and performance
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, consulting or financial analysis
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated ability to think critically about business models, financial performance, and operational performance
- Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills
- Highly proficient in Excel and presentation applications
- Experience working with and presenting to executives
- Passion for learning about new companies and technologies
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work well with a diverse set of people (eg. C-suite, Engineering/Product, Finance, Marketing, external advisors)
- Experience with BigQuery, Periscope, Salesforce and/or SQL all pluses
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.