Business Operations Manager, Neighbors
At Ring, we come to work every day with the mission of reducing crime in neighborhoods. Over the past few years we have learned that when neighbors, the Ring team, and law enforcement all work together, we can create safer communities.
The Neighbors App was built for this very reason. Available to everyone with an iOS or Android device, Neighbors sends you real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighbors, law enforcement, and the Ring team. Simply put, Neighbors is the new neighborhood watch.
The Neighbors team is seeking a driven, entrepreneurial operations manager to help shape Neighbors operation and execute important initiatives critical towards Neighbors' growth.
You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers, and product managers to on growth solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Forecasting and modeling - enable decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources to present it in a digestible and actionable format
- measuring downstream impact and working with finance present business cases
- Reporting KPIs, insights, and actions via executive dashboards to the rest of Ring / Amazon on behalf of the Neighbors organization
- 5+ years of experience at a technology company, management consulting company, investment bank, or VC/PE in operations, strategy, corporate development, product management, or related quantitative functions
- Experience managing upwards, downwards, and externally (leadership, teams, and partners)
- Significant experience with statistical analyses involving large data sets
- Strong Excel skills a must
- MBA from top business school program
- Experience with financial modeling and forecasting
- Experience working on mobile applications and or social networks at scale
- Experience with big data tools or analytical software (e.g., Athena/Presto, Tableau/Looker, R or SAS)
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and the new Alarm Security systems. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Read Full Job Description