Brokerage Operations Technical Manager at Altruist
Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better and more accessible for everyone. Our team is building a revolutionary platform for financial advisors and their clients to remove the friction from investing and reduce the barrier to entry into wealth creation and management. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people, better.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re up to. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
We’re looking to hire an engaging and experienced Brokerage Operations Technical Manager. This role will be responsible for operational workflows, training and the tech stack needed to support Altruist’s Brokerage Operations team.
What you’ll do:
- Support, maintain, configure and administer the Brokerage Operations tech stack (Internal admin tools, partner/vendor tools, and supporting team tools such as ZenDesk and Jira)
- Partner with Product, CS, and Engineering to ensure optimal workflows for Altruist customers and their clients
- Maintain data-led continuous feedback loops with the Product and CS team to ensure we continue to deliver best-in-class client experiences
- Build and maintain system workflows and programs within the CS tech stack to drive scale
- Help the team manage support ticket escalations and prioritization with Product and Engineering teams
- Design and deliver comprehensive curricula for all roles within the Brokerage Operations team
- Create a robust onboarding plan for new hires and training plans for existing team members; update training resources as our product offering and business needs evolve
- Centralize and organize information on the shared Confluence wiki
- Manage subject matter experts (SMEs) as needed for training projects
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and optimize sales and expansion efforts and training materials
- Coordinate training logistics and details behind learning programs and classes including (but not limited to) tracking training completion, monitoring assignments and following up with participants
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and collect feedback to assess quality and effectiveness of the brokerage operations team
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of enabling and training customer-related (internal and external) software tools
- Understanding a brokerage operations processes a plus
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Experience delivering virtual training with Google Hangouts or similar applications
- Self-motivated, positive, engaging; team mindset; low ego
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Proficient with key business systems such as Google Apps, HubSpot, Zendesk, Confluence wiki
- Experience with SaaS, tech or fintech, and start-up environments
What you’ll get:
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for disruption. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the leading edge of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a young (fast-growing) company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we build our products.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s encouraged to continually grow and develop their expertise. We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Brilliance at Altruist means constantly striving to better your craft with a hunger for constant learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.
Think you’ll be a good fit? Apply with a link to your portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.