About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV is looking for a strategic, data-driven marketer to help us plan, execute and analyze a variety of brand marketing initiatives for the leading Free TV service in the US.
Brand Strategy & Operations Lead will oversee all market and consumer research, strategic planning cycles, cross-marketing initiatives, and the brand marketing budget. You will work with a variety of partners across Pluto TV and ViacomCBS to drive marketing impact, including brand awareness, incremental user growth and engagement. This role will report to the Vice President, Brand.
- This is a dynamic leadership role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Brand Marketing Strategy: Set brand marketing objectives and an overall strategy for brand-driven growth, in partnership with Consumer Insights team and Brand Manager.
- Annual & Quarterly Planning: Lead key marketing planning cycles, working with brand, growth and content marketing teams to define goals, build tactical plans,
- Cross-Marketing Planning: Lead planning and analysis of key cross-marketing initiatives across TV and Digital media, partnering with the central marketing team and other ViacomCBS business units to maximize exposure for the Pluto TV brand.
- Budget Management: Own the brand marketing budget and translate strategies into detailed budget and resource plans, working closely with Finance to update forecasts and report actuals on a monthly basis.
- KPI Tracking, Analysis & Reporting: In partnership with Consumer Insights and Business Intelligence, lead a program of brand tracking, research and campaign analysis, reporting out achievements and performance.
- 5+ years of experience working in strategy at large corporations
- At least, 3 years of experience focused on marketing strategy and operations.
- Ace planner, with experience creating concise, data-driven planning documents and presentations that align stakeholders behind strategic marketing plans.
- Strategic thought-leader and storyteller, able to articulate clear goals, insights, plans and achievements to a senior exec audience, supported by data and analysis.
- Expertise in brand tracking, qual and quant research, creative testing, campaign analysis, and leading a roadmap of insights-driven brand marketing.
- Detail and deadline-oriented. Able to work efficiently and react quickly to change.