Associate Sourcing Manager
Associate Sourcing Manager
FabFitFun is a fast-growing and innovative lifestyle subscription brand seeking an Associate Sourcing Manager to join the team at our Los Angeles HQ. The Associate Sourcing Manager will assist the Sourcing Manager in the onboarding and vetting of new suppliers, execute the bid and sampling process, perform research for development of new resources, and assist in the resolution of quality and delivery issues.
What you’ll do:
- Develop supplier selection strategies that optimize relationships, mitigate risk, minimize costs, drive innovation and meet the business needs.
- Execute proactive supplier management to vet new suppliers, resolve or elevate critical issues, mitigate risk and drive continuous improvement though supplier conference calls and visits.
- Act as a point of contact between cross functional partners and suppliers. Responsible for proactive and clear communication with internal and external partners as well as leaders on elevating issues and on-going updates as it relates to supplier performance, on-time delivery and production and quality issues.
- Manage coordination of samples (receiving and shipping). Provide an initial review of samples for Sourcing Managers; communicate comments to vendors, as applicable.
- Perform research and data gathering in the development of new resources, coordinates/attends meetings with suppliers, and reviews supplier factories.
- Nurture partnerships with Account Management and Product Development from product curation through delivery
- Conduct market intelligence research by interacting with key factories, suppliers, industry associations, and internal stakeholders to collect relevant information to assess current and future impact on product and market trends.
- Become an expert on manufacturing techniques and provide alternate production and material options to mitigate costs and production risks
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sourcing, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in global sourcing, buying, or merchandising in a retail or manufacturing organization
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment
- Bi-lingual (Chinese is a plus)
- Flexibility to travel is a must
What you’ll get:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Opportunity to own the quality function for multiple company verticals including beauty, fashion, home and more
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
You bring the Fab. We'll bring the Fun.