Associate Director, Integrated International Planning, Paramount International
As the International Integrated Planning Associate Director, you will guide teams in international media strategies, negotiations of global media partnerships, thought leadership to clients as well as the local Wavemaker Paramount teams.
You will deliver first-to-market, innovative global media executions as well as excellent on-going client servicing. You will work on individual career development, while helping the team work toward their professional goals.
- Highly creative and passionate individual driven to conceive innovative digital media campaigns, TV campaigns, with relentless pursuit of creative ideas, media firsts, cross media campaigns with digital at its core
- Works well under pressure and on a fast-paced account
- Able to handle a lead role with clients/acting as key client contact
- Strong diplomatic/client management skills
- Develop appropriate regional activation strategies across the annual film slate
- Be responsible for strategy, delivery and reporting across all central digital budgets
- Lead the international team to ensure the seamless and effective delivery of digitally-led regional campaigns, delivering business results for our client
- Solid experience with television is required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with teams in the Wavemaker local offices and ensure the centralized campaigns are aligned with their local strategies and providing value beyond what the local markets unlock individually
- Effectively communicate with colleagues around the world regardless of location (time zone) and culture
- Ensure the right level of co-ordination between media and creative teams and vendors to refine idea and finalize execution plan for custom executions. Monitoring custom activation pre-launch and ensuring all paper work is aligned and execution will activate to plan.
- Collaborate with data science and analytics team to advance measurement capabilities and process
- Develop, apply, and share best practices for operations, communications, campaign management, cross-departmental coordination (finance, ad ops, etc.), measurement planning and reporting
- Help manage team resources based in London & Miami and build strong relationships with media vendors who sit in London
- Responsible for synchronized international trailer launches across 20+ markets, ensuring timely launch and delivery of insightful reporting
- Creating visually pleasing media campaign pitch decks to present to clients
- Strong presentation skills – able to confidently present to main and senior clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with media owners, rights owners and suppliers
- Be a team player and work with the rest of the global central team (Strategy and Planning, Insight and Analytics teams, Network Management) to deliver innovative integrated business driving solutions
- Developing activation strategies to maximize client business benefits and Wavemaker revenues including partnerships, cross media and third party companies
- Work closely with the central trading unit to create, contract and deliver on central global upfront investment deals across EMEA, APAC and LATAM
- Working with the Global Trading Team to secure maximum value for budgets in all supplier negotiations, leveraging added value from new negotiation routes
- Work with the agency leadership team ensuring the highest standards of internal and external client servicing
- Participating in new business pitches and presentations where required to do so
- Managing own career development, including attending regular training and reading widely to ensure a detailed topical knowledge is maintained
- Work with local team to ensure growth and development of all team members while fostering collaboration
- Keeping up to date with media and training the team with relevant developments
- Being an ambassador for Wavemaker both internally and externally
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework within which the company operates
- Strong numeric skills, excellent attention to detail and financial acumen
- You have a minimum of 6 years' experience in the media industry with a firm understanding of the media landscape including proficiency in digital media.
- You are a well-spoken, consummate professional with impeccable grammar and spelling skills. You have a knack for telling stories with data and can transform complex tables into a simple, savvy report that your peers can understand. You are a persuasive presenter and yet diplomatic as well. You are well versed when it comes to marketing trends and innovations and can wax poetic about what consumers want. You are a digital guru and media extraordinaire.
- You are tech savvy, and familiar with media systems, and MS OFFICE