ASAP Tire - VP / GM Operations
ASAP Tire is a venture funded mobile tire service rapidly expanding its national footprint and disrupting the traditional tire service industry. ASAP Tire is entering a strong growth phase and is seeking a successful and strategic minded operating executive to become the first VP/ GM of Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and growth of the business. You will take on management of strategic, operational, and human capital aspects of the business, including market expansion, product development, marketing, and other key functions. If you are a leader in innovative consumer platforms and up to the challenge to solve complex problems across operations and strategic direction, this opportunity is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Own the P&L for existing and new markets.
- Identify and implement opportunities and build processes for growth acceleration.
- Execute on customer acquisition and existing customer retention and maximization.
- Be the marketplace expert and understand the competitive landscape, business risk and opportunities. Successfully execute business development opportunities and build partnerships in all markets.
- Drive the implementation of creative local marketing strategies to increase customer base.
- Use Objective and Key Results (OKRs) to set the roadmap for success and hold each department accountable with definitive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Work closely with the Board, Founders and Investors, and ensure they are fully informed on all aspects of the company’s operational and financial affairs.
- Develop and continually improve the strategic roadmap. Lead efforts to set strategic, operational, and financial goals.
- Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including strategy, operations, engineering & product.
- Proactively mitigate business, operational & governance risks.
What you need to succeed:
- You’re the expert. 10+ years of strategic operation experience.
- Have operated in a senior position at a company with 50-250 employees.
- Entrepreneurial spirt and previous experience in early startups. You think outside of the box and are resourceful and fiscally responsible.
- Experience scaling an organization and building teams from 10-50+.
- Strong product, operations and or marketing background.
- Experience with segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition and retention (LTV), pricing and revenue (PRU) and conversion reporting and analytics (KPI).
- Ability to get your hands dirty in a fast-paced environment.
- Quantitative by nature. You are a strong analytic thinker, make data-driven decisions and are obsessed with process improvement.
- Creative solutions driven mindset with a passion for innovation.
- Networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- People management skills. Driving towards results while also being understanding of challenges.
- High Integrity. You keep your word, follow through, and do what you say you will do. You don’t cut corners ethically, and always do what is right as opposed to what’s convenient.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Paid Company holidays, sick days & PTO.
- Opportunity to work with smart, engaged co-workers.
Stay connected with us! https://www.facebook.com/asaptire/
Read Full Job Description