iHerb is looking for an "Interstellar Application Support Analyst I" to join the Irvine team!! If you have a passion for Technology and enjoy a work environment with a warm Start-Up feel.....iHerb is looking for you!!!
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) – Paid TIme of void of set limits No, you are not seeing things!!!!
- Onsite Gym - Trainers and yoga classes
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Extremely generous annual bonuses
- (75% of Health Insurance Premiums for employees and dependents is covered by iHerb)
- Four medical insurance options, one including an excellent health savings account contribution by iHerb. – That’s RIGHT we want healthy happy Employees and families!
- Profit Sharing
- 401K 100% MATCH
- Extremely generous long-term incentive grants
- Monitor website and warehouse systems WMS / WCS.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document user support tickets, and drive them to closure in a timely manner in the helpdesk system.
- Work with warehouse and customer services staffs to correct any customer order issues.
- Work directly with software development team to ensure quick resolutions to software issues
- Identify system exceptions to identify software bugs and work with developers to provide a permanent solution.
- Generate data reports requested by business stakeholders.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network
- Be available to work after hours and provide support for a 24/7 operation
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to track and diagnose customer order issues.
- Six months’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server databases and run queries.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
Generally requires a minimum of one (1) year of warehouse and/or e-commerce IT experience. Experience in software development highly preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.