We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Administration Services Manager is responsible for creating an engaging and smoothly operating environment for our administration team. As we are a demanding, fast-paced professional services environment, they will help the team and the people they support stay ahead of things and ensure the level of support matches the businesses evolving needs. The Administration Services Manager will also partner closely with other Venture Operations Teams to manage a multitude of events, meeting and tours hosted in the center.
In your role you will...
- Oversee the Administrative services team in Manhattan Beach, including any contingent resources needed to bolster the team’s fluctuating capacity
- Manage executive support, ensuring the right level of support is in place and staying ahead of the pipeline of support needs for any new or promoted Partners/VP/Directors.
- Create, implement & manage applicable policies and processes including collaborating with operations leadership to develop those relevant policies to support the Administrative Services team
- Work with the client services and Center Projects teams to ensure all office tours & external and internal events/meetings are well managed and supported by Administrative Services as needed
- Partner with others in Operations to create and organize cultural and team events for the center
You should have...
- At least 5+ years’ experience in people development and performance management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Previous people and team management experience
- Proven experience in people development and performance management
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex schedules and the ability to manage multiple and competing tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Additional desired competencies are...
- Sound judgment; ability to make independent decisions based on logic and common sense
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with counterparts and high level stakeholders
- Strong customer service orientation
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.