Administrative Coordinator at Versus Systems
We partner with content creators and brands to facilitate prized-based experiences, changing the ways players, streamers, and fans interact with the experiences they love - offering creators a new way to engage consumers and brands a new way to expand their reach.
We are a strong team of strategists, designers, and engineers who value curiosity, diversity, empathy, and community as a way to drive long-term value for employees, partners, our communities, and our shareholders. Learn more about us here. Come join our team!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Versus Systems seeks an Administrative Coordinator to join a collaborative team delivering a groundbreaking adtech platfom that allows creators to create. Our technology is all about immersion - replacing traditional ads with engaging experiences that keep you in the moment.
As our go-to air traffic controller and reconciler of details, you'll report to the Head of People and work directly with the Leadership team to keep things - people! places! invoices! - in line to ensure our day-to-day is up and running by identifying and resolving needs before they become challenges. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, Nasdaq-listed tech company that is changing the landscape of entertainment.
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- College experience. We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher - or equivalent life experience.
- At least 2 - 4 years of administrative work in a professional setting
Note: submitting a cover letter is required in order to be considered for this position.
WE NEED YOU TO . . .
- Have excellent communication skills. This role will interact regularly with executives, partners, and outside service providers.
- Lead with organization. You hvae the ability to prioritize schedules, tasks, and facilities needs.
- Be flexible. We began transitioning to flexible workplace scheduling long before 2020 and went (nearly) fully remote as health priorities took precedence. You'll be the key to helping with the transition when and if things continue to change.
- Identify, facilitate, and respond to up-and-coming challenges. This role has many opportunities for learning and growth and you'll ensure the right people are in the right place . We've got a lot going on.
- Be thoughtful and community-oriented. This role will have a big impact on how our office (during the pandemic and beyond) and our company operate – we want to work with a diverse group of kind, caring people.
- Know your way with numbers. No need to go full math guru - though please do if you wish - but you'll reconcile expenditures, categorize expenses, and assist our Controller with light bookkeeping.
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU . . .
- Have at least a passing familiarity with adtech, martech, and/or digital media
- Design and create operations processes that promote our continued growth and success
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule - currently remote for COVID
- Matched 401k