Administrative Assistant at Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world.
- Manage my diary, meetings, travel, expenses
- Check team expenses comply with policy
- Manage team vacation schedule to ensure coverage in the key team areas
- Keep track of team budget, ensure categorizations of expenses are correct, liaise with Finance team on a regular basis
- Manage team subscriptions, insight tools, third party services – schedule of renewals, manage users, allocate log ins globally, track usage of tools/services
- Assist senior team members with travel and group sessions with clients
- Organize team off-sites, conferences, larger meetings
- Manage team equipment and facilities requests
- Has some exposure to budget planning / management / has experience liaising with Finance teams
- Attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Calm, willing to help, team player
- Looking for stability and a sense of belonging
- Able to integrate with the rest of the team, embed in the culture
- Worked for an international executive, can operate across borders
- BA degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.