Administrative Assistant, Polygram Entertainment
Universal Music Group's film and television division, Polygram Entertainment, is seeking an Assistant to support two Vice Presidents of Development. Polygram develops and produces documentary films, scripted features, and scripted & unscripted TV series that are built around the iconic labels, catalogs, music, and musicians of Universal Music Group (the world's largest music company).
- Phones, scheduling and calendar management, expense reports, organizing incoming and outgoing submissions, maintaining internal grids, script coverage, deck and/or sizzle creation, and research.
- Ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, engaged, proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented multitasker with organizational skills.
- This is an open and collaborative environment, perfect for someone who wants to learn how to be a development exec and/or producer, and who wants to take an active role in the creative development of projects.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organized with superior time management skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality work under tight schedules
- Can do attitude
- Passion for music and pop culture is a must.
- Experience assisting on high-volume desks and/or multiple execs is preferred.
- At least 1 year of prior experience on a desk at an agency, management or production company, or studio required.
- BA degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.