Account Manager at 12twenty Inc.
12Twenty is a startup based in Santa Monica that is rapidly growing, and we are looking for a driven, savvy, and friendly Account Manager to help our customers continue their success utilizing our suite of solutions.
The Account Manager owns the client-facing relationship post-sale and ensures superior client service through premium campaign management, relationship development, and account retention & upsell activities. In addition to regular client communication, Account Managers interact frequently with Sales, Customer Experience, and Finance teams. The Account Manager maximizes client retention and generates upsell opportunities by delivering best-in-class reporting, insights, and results.
As our Account Manager, you will:
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to partner with team members to answer questions.
- Serve as the main point of contact on all client-related items (post-sale) business-related questions for both internal and external audiences.
- Work within the Customer Experience team to communicate product updates and highlight opportunities for upsell.
- Utilize Salesforce and update subsequent internal systems to ensure all client information is updated and accurate.
- Provide proactive day-to-day communication, and recommendations to existing clientele.
- Oversee quality of customer experience and ongoing performance against client objectives, client service and contract to ensure client satisfaction is fully met.
- Find opportunities to upsell current campaigns and communicate them effectively to clients.
- In person presentations on client campaign and account reviews; summarizing results, insights, and best practice recommendations for future campaigns.
- Own special projects / initiatives assigned from the leadership team.
- Identify new opportunities or processes to work more efficiently both internally / externally.
- Schedule bi-weekly calls, meetings, and quarterly business reviews with key clients.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years in client services
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts
- Ability to manage a large book of business with multiple points of contact
- Excellent critical thinking and presentation skills
- Able to contribute to a team while working with other departments and logically prioritizing various requests and responsibilities.
- Excellent relationship management skills and a good team player
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors.
- Process-oriented with a strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in high- pressure situations
- Strong cross-functional skills, including ability to motivate and influence immediate team members and non-reporting groups to meet business objectives
- A proven track record of managing client relationships
We’d LOVE it if you had:
- Experience with Solution Selling
- Programmatic Experience
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits, including 401(k) option at 3 months
- Snacks are fully stocked at all times
- Regular team happy hours and activities
- Catered lunch with the entire team every Friday – on us!
- Great location in Santa Monica that is minutes from the beach