An Account Manager at FloQast helps to maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among customers to ensure their long-term success with the application. Key responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service, responding to all clients’ queries, providing product assistance, and explaining processes, products and services in accordance with internal procedures. As an Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of SMB and enterprise customers, develop new business from existing clients and manage the client relationship. You will serve as an advocate and liaison between clients and internal cross-functional teams (including the Customer Success, Product Development and Sales departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with SalesForce, have a flair for client communication and understanding customer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business and departmental strategy and needs
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Conduct quarterly or monthly business reviews to assess customer requirements and level of adoption
- Strategize and manage the client renewal process to maintain a near zero to negative net churn rate
- Identify and develop new business and/ or upsell opportunities with existing clients
- Demo and sell new product lines and features
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results)
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers; increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero; expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores; and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Proven work experience as a Customer Support Representative, Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or other relevant field
- Preferred experience in SAAS company or Accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Preferred experience with using SalesForce and MS Office; more specifically, MS Excel
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or relevant fields preferred
Why join FloQast?
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We have a proven sales process and methodology and provide outstanding training, support and sales tools
- We have recently made significant investments to implement a world-class set of sales and marketing productivity tools (SFDC, Outreach, DataFox, Pardot)
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation (base plus commission), stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Ranked 18th on the 2017 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal
- FloQast ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000