At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
The VP, Strategy & Operations (My Care) is responsible for leading the strategy and execution of the GoodRx medical marketplace vertical. At GoodRx we believe everyone deserves affordable and convenient healthcare. The VP will establish unique partnerships with healthcare partners to help consumers find, compare, and book healthcare services.
- This role will be responsible for creating, communicating, and executing the vision of medical marketplace vertical
- Create and maintain partnerships with healthcare companies and providers to help patients navigate by provider, specialty, condition or treatment
- Leverage your deep expertise in healthcare data to surface unique insights and quality metrics to help consumers navigate care options
- Lead the development of new data platforms, systems, and tools that support the program
- Serve as a trusted collaborator with third party healthcare companies to earn access to unique products and services for GoodRx consumers
- Enhance GoodRx’s core values and market positioning by creating relationships that benefits consumers and our business partners
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10 years of overall experience in consumer technology, marketing, or product
- 5 years of experience in healthcare
- Demonstrated experience recruiting, hiring, and training high performing teams
- Experience creating, launching and managing new products or services
- Strong technical and execution knowledge of APIs, partner integrations
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (Marketing, Product, Finance, BI, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals
- Strong consumer product knowledge, and an understanding of consumer feedback tools
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description