Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Tapcart is looking for a resourceful and talented demand generation leader to head-up customer acquisition across global markets and channels.
As VP of Marketing you will own the entire inbound marketing strategy and channels including paid acquisition, SEM, social media, email marketing, testing & community outreach.
You will oversee and collaborate with our team to build impactful campaigns and will report directly to our CEO.
What you will be doing
- Build and manage a world-class growth team
- Strategize, budget, lead and execute successful paid acquisition campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies and allocate spending across various channels
- Cultivate a data-driven mentality with an emphasis on analysis, insight, and recommended action
- Create and maintain impactful relationships with partners
What you need to know
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, email marketing, A/B testing, conversion tracking optimization techniques
- Experience building B2B marketing systems and tracking
- Demonstrated track record in customer acquisition, engagement and retention (3-5 years of experience); management of marketing budgets of $1M-$2M+
- Strong understanding of sales processes
- Experience managing a demand-gen team
- Previous startup experience and growth mentality
- Design chops
- Experience collaborating with engineering/product
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.