Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Build and manage Social, Offline Advertising, Search, Display, YouTube and Affiliate campaigns incorporating nuanced strategy, long-term forecasting.
- Lead, manage and assess US & EU market revenue growth
- Develop customized creative assets for performance marketing led channels.
- Analyze and optimize media spending around revenue and CAC objectives, focusing on data-driven tactics.
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly internal meetings; possess senior-level communication skills including synthesizing insights, calibrating to the correct audience, leading a room, steering a difficult conversation, and picking up on and adapting to sentiment.
- Prepare reports showcasing ad performance and share insights on current and future tests.
- Work closely with creative team on developing a cohesive customer journey
- Stay ahead of the curve on new strategies, performance advertising channels, conversion rate optimization techniques, industry trends; provide constant intelligence to the team.
- Work closely with the data science and optimization teams to improve analytic infrastructure for acquisition
- Exceptional communicator and diverse leadership in managing a growing team
- Experience with direct mail, programmatic, podcast, affiliates, offline advertising (eg. billboard, tv)
- Passionate about performance marketing and building brands
- Deep familiarity with concepts like CAC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, LTV, and ROAS
- Strong experience with social ad campaigns (Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube)
- Robust understanding of the Google AdWords ad platform; ideally with experience managing campaigns in support of direct response objectives
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program