VP of Growth
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Create, communicate and execute a compelling growth strategy to establish Headspace as the category defining leader in health and happiness.
- Grow, manage and mentor a talented, cross-functional marketing and product team responsible for acquisition, conversion, monetization and retention.
- Expand our marketing mix into new channels online and offline to drive awareness and to unlock new audiences increasing the reach and scale of our acquisition efforts.
- Define the marketing segmentation, data, operations strategy and tech stack that enables us to strategically grow our member base using a blend of brand and direct response strategies.
- Work closely with product, creative, and your own growth teams to increase conversion while creating a holistic retention strategy to keep our members engaged and happy.
- Implement pricing, packaging, and promotional strategies and work with the technology and your product teams to implement a best of breed subscription and monetization platform.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 10+ years of experience in Performance Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Acquisition and/or Loyalty Marketing.
- Demonstrated success scaling a growth team across all functions and creating the systems and processes for setting strategy, planning and ongoing execution.
- Proven talent management experience with ability to attract, cultivate, and retain top performers in a world-class marketing operations organization.
- Strong collaborator at the leadership level while also being comfortable doing the day to day blocking and tackling work required to scale the organization.
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on all marketing tools, platforms and resources with a focus on subscription businesses.
The ideal candidate is:
- Technical - you understand the latest marketing automation technology and strong ability to communicate with engineers and integrators.
- Curious - you are hyper-focused on data quality and are data driven, you are always looking beyond the easy answer to find new ways to attract and retain customers.
- Intuitive - you know the limits of data and are unafraid to use your judgement and trust your instincts. to act with conviction.
- Process oriented - the agile methodology second nature, you set clear goals and know how to get a team to iterate towards success.
- Collaborative - you know that the best solutions come from team efforts not from individual genius.