At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a data-driven customer-focused Vice President of CRM and Marketing Automation to lead our CRM messaging and lifecycle marketing efforts. The person in this role will shape our CRM messaging channel and the execution of our marketing automation strategy across email, push, and SMS. This data-driven operator should have experience in both CRM and Lifecycle Marketing with extensive experience in launching and optimizing new and existing campaigns and lifecycle flows. The ideal candidate will be both a seasoned operator and a natural leader who will be tasked with building a team that will leverage CRM strategies (lead nurturing, customer on-boarding, and churn management) to drive customer engagement, up-sell, and retention efforts. They should have strong experience leading customer retention and engagement initiatives for e-commerce platforms, ideally in a direct response role.
- Build out and lead a team of marketers and designers to drive the company’s messaging efforts within email, push, SMS, and other digital channels
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and implement a strategy that provides highly-relevant transactional messaging concurrent with appropriate content and promotional messaging
- Project manage CRM initiatives and ensure we meet and exceed deadlines
- Develop a customer lifecycle strategy by utilizing data and insights through ongoing multi-variate and segmentation tests while recommending opportunities to discover the best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Work closely with engineering to ensure relevant data hygiene and structure is maintained between internal and third-party CRM platforms
- Work closely with analytics, product, operations, and creative teams to identify the key drivers of engagement and churn and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve marketing efforts and CLV
- Manage messaging and the customer database by creating customer targeting and segmentation strategies and maintain list health and performance
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize on existing customer communications as well as scope out new and emerging channels
- Define, report on, and optimize key performance metrics. Create relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management
Skills and Qualifications:
- 12+ years of growth and digital experience across CRM, email marketing, customer segmentation, and/or growth marketing
- Strong technical and execution knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Pendo, Braze, etc.) and/or other CRM automation software and services (Twilio, SendGrid, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics skills with a strong desire and understanding of multi-variate testing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Prior experience working closely with engineering teams and act as a liaison between the CRM platform and engineering teams
- Ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (product, BI, data, design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals
- Strong knowledge of how to use email service providers such as SendGrid, Braze, ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and email QA tools such as Litmus, Email on Acid, Return Path
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description