As the Vice President of Corporate Marketing, you will develop a data driven strategy to broadcast our story to the world, subsequently testing and refining that strategy during execution. This includes developing: mechanisms to derive incredible insights, world class brand positioning, compelling campaigns, the best creative and events in the industry, and a highly effective communications function (AR/PR/IR). You will establish yourself as the subject matter expert when it comes to the ServiceTitan brand. You will obsess over our customers and make sure that all interactions with our product and services are world class.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, this role will oversee Brand, Creative, Events, Communications, and Insights.
As our VP, Corporate Marketing, you will:
- Establish a brand position and segmentation strategy that will scale as our markets and products expand, rallying the support of fellow leaders along the way; in order to do so, you will spend countless hours with contractors, industry experts, and leaders in the business to become an SME on the trades, our products, and our services.
- Partner with leaders in Revenue and R&D to ensure that every touch point with our customers is world class and aligns with our brand strategy; understand that every interaction with our product and employees is the foundation of our brand.
- Develop, test, and scale compelling campaigns and creative themes that resonate with target audiences and create a measurable bias to action; effectively partnering with the demand generation team is essential.
- Develop and execute against a communications / influencer marketing strategy, including: AR, PR, and IR (in partnership with finance).
- Build the best brand marketing team in SaaS, including developing existing talent and recruiting the best available talent.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience, with an emphasis on brand development
- Outstanding leadership skills, passion for L&D, and ability to build high performing teams
- Ability and willingness to ruthlessly reprioritize as needed
- In-house and agency experience, preferably working in hyper growth environments
- Proven success in developing brands - from positioning, to messaging strategy to execution
- Outstanding strategist with a passion for developing a deep understanding of markets
- Communications expert using a variety of media and channels
- Experiencing making trade-off decisions between in-house and outsourced SOWs
- Ability to establish trusting relationships with key executives
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan