Vice President, User Acquisition
Things you're good at
- Planning: you take a systematic approach to work, defining measurable goals and objectives for each project.
- Executing: you know how to get projects done without losing sight of the details.
- Creativity: your analytical skills are balanced by a strong creative sensibilities.
- Collaborating: you’re comfortable working closely with key stakeholders to develop and deliver effective UA campaigns.
- Managing: you're good at leading a team, empowering your direct reports, and making their success your top priority.
- Oversee daily campaign performance across multiple UA channels.
- Manage ad spend based on campaign performance and growth goals.
- Lead the ad creative development and testing processes.
- Track KPIs, run regular analyses on user behavior, and develop actionable insights to inform our growth strategy.
- Interface with marketing leadership regularly to fine-tune UA tactics and strategies.
- Engage with Design, Product, and Finance, as necessary, to develop new UA campaigns and optimize existing campaigns based on growth goals.
- 5-8 years of hands-on experience managing online user acquisition campaigns at product-driven consumer technology companies.
- A history of success running UA campaigns on Facebook, Google, and/or Snap ad platforms at the scale of seven- to eight-figure budgets.
- A track record of managing and optimizing UA budgets to established KPIs.
- Strong Excel and general analytical skills.
- Solid project management, leadership, and communication skills.
- Experience hiring, managing, and leading a team.
- A proven ability to think holistically about growth, across user acquisition, user experience, and retention/engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Marketing, Statistics, Finance). Advanced degree a plus.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Free lunch