The Vice President, Brand & Comms will oversee brand management, brand storytelling, campaigns, content, insights and communications. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Vice President will lead cross-functional campaign development to drive brand awareness, increased consideration and purchase intent. The Vice President will manage corporate reputation, sustainability and the development of external brand partnerships and events.
THE VICE PRESIDENT, BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONS HAS SEVEN MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee brand strategy and brand management as the owner of the Inspire brand.
- Oversee and own brand campaigns and go-to-market marketing plans for all corporate priorities.
- Manage corporate reputation and both internal and external communications.
- Oversee editorial planning and content creation including management of social media, influencer and corporate blog.
- Ownership of sustainability and social impact efforts to optimize efforts to deliver a net-zero carbon future and to deliver clean energy access for all.
- Represent the consumer across the organization through oversight of research and insights function.
- Manage relationships, deliverables and budgets of all associated external agency partners.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Development and delivery of comprehensive national brand and product campaign
- Implement external communications and thought leadership initiatives
- Launch sustainability and social impact programs and manage all associated communications
- Build content development, production and management team as well as associated deliverables
- Create consumer insights strategic plan and roadmap
- Lead 2021 marketing planning and budgeting process
- Delivering brand awareness and purchase intent
- Overall media placements and impressions
- Meeting sustainability metrics
- Delivering social impact value
- On time and on budget
- 12-15 years of direct hands-on consumer marketing experience
- Prior experience successfully building and leading a team
- Unique curiosity and experience within cleantech or related efforts in fighting climate change
- A track record of quantifiable results and successes
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative thinker who can conceive campaigns that deliver meaningful impact
- Excellent story-teller instincts
- Bachelor’s degree