User Acquisition Manager
Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to evolve our user acquisition efforts.
In this role, you will create and execute innovative, performance campaigns that accelerate user acquisition, activation, and retention for the Neighbors App. This is a unique opportunity to define the growth path for a network of millions of users across the world.
At Ring, we come to work every day with the mission of reducing crime in neighborhoods. Because we know that safer homes start with safer neighborhoods, we created the Neighbors App to keep people informed and to bring the power of community to making neighborhoods safer.
Available to everyone with an iOS or Android device, Neighbors sends you real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighbors, law enforcement, and the Ring team. Simply put, Neighbors is the New Neighborhood Watch.
- Create and execute a strategy to drive millions of installs and activations in the Neighbors app
- Manage the execution and optimization of the offline media strategy.
- Define KPIs and effectively drive CPIs and CPNU down, while identifying channels with high retention and viral follow-on
- Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis
- Develop, deploy, analyze and disseminate comprehensive reporting
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Foster storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of our mission
- Inspire, collaborate and propel external partners (Creative, Digital Agency, PR)
- Help with the optimization of the end-to-end customer experience, lead and customer conversion, and cost per lead analysis
- 2+ years of mobile marketing experience
- 2+ years of offline media buying experience
- 1+ year of experience working with large data sets and complex analyses
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis
- Experience in gaming or large-scale social apps
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative, and a team player
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Read Full Job Description