Sr. Product Marketing Manager at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
The Product Marketing Director Sr. Manager of Product Marketing will collaborate with leaders from across the organization to help manage and deploy our products' launch plans and go-to-market messaging. You’ll equip our Sales and Customer Success teams with compelling content and resources, ensure alignment of our vision and strategy with product messaging, and help position PatientPop as the practice growth leader in the healthcare market.
How you will contribute:
As our Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, you’ll work closely with leaders from across the organization including Product, Executive, R&D, Sales, Customer Success, and the Marketing team to position PatientPop and its products within the market.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Product Management team to develop compelling product and go-to-market strategies.
- Ensuring all internal groups align with the go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information, timelines, and workback schedule/plans to successfully execute.
- Equipping our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams with resources and enablement materials they need to drive demand, build the sales pipeline, win opportunities, and deliver a great customer experience.
You will stand out with:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience creating results-driven go-to-market strategies in a B2B SaaS company, preferably in healthcare technology
- A product messaging portfolio that showcases how you’ve worked with marketing, executive, and product leaders to position a company or product as the leading solution and category leader
- Experience bringing products to market that target companies with varying degrees of business complexity and requirements (e.g. SMB, Mid-Size, Enterprise organizations)
- Experience working closely with Product Management leaders to define the market opportunity and build go-to-market strategies
- Understanding of online marketing best practices (e.g. SEO, reputation management, online scheduling)
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling sales, CS, and partner enablement materials
- Ability to translate product messaging to demand generation content and activities
- Experience leading competitive analysis, market research, and win/loss analysis
- Proven ability to be self-guided and find opportunities to have significant and measurable impact
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with strong project management capabilities
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.